11/24/11

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Today I am feeling so thankful for so much! This year I have come to appreciate how much my close family means to me, and how grateful I am for the gospel. 2011 has been a whirlwind year, with so many exciting things.. which brings me to the number one person I am grateful for today, Landon. I could not have hoped to find a better person to spend eternity with. I am so grateful that I finally have found him, the man of my dreams and so much more. He is everything to me, my other half, my best friend and he makes marriage perfect and easy. I have never been happier than I am now, and it is because of Landon and his impact on my life. He is such a giving, wonderful person. I love him with everything I have and I can't wait to grow old with him, and someday have our grandchildren over to our house for Thanksgiving dinner.

I also just want to tell my family how grateful I am for them. Without my family I would be lost. I have learned, and constantly learn so much from each of them. I am so thankful to know that no matter what my parents, and megan and ryan will always be there for me, no matter how stupid my problems are, or when I just need a good laugh, they are the ones I can turn to. I am so thankful for such a wonderful, strong father who is such an example of a Priesthood holder. I have learned more from him than he will ever know. My mom will always be my hero. She has always been there for me, and lifts me up every time I see her. She is optimistic, kind, selfless and beautiful. Megan is the most loyal person I have ever known. The bond we share as sisters, nobody will ever understand. She is a part of me and always will be. I rely on her in so many ways. And Ryan is perfect. He is the most amazing brother. Him and I have always shared a special relationship and I have loved watching him grow into the most incredible young man, and someday missionary.

I am also thankful to have married into such an amazing family. The Fielding's have been there for Landon and I in so many ways, that it would be impossible to thank them enough. I immediately felt like a daughter to Rick and Denise and love spending time with them. I look forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays when I get to spend time with Denise and Devrie at pilates. I am so grateful for Devrie for treating me like a sister, and for being such an amazing example of a wonderful mother and wife. I hope someday I can live up to her perfection, because even though she doesn't see it, she is incredible in my eyes. I admire Brynlee's drive and motivation. She works so hard in cougarettes and in school and it is amazing to watch her shine. And it has been fun to have another younger brother Braxon. He is hilarious, and I am so glad when he is around because I know he will always make us all laugh.

And last but not least, I am so grateful for such amazing friends! These girls in my life make it so much fun!! I don't know what I would do without them. And I am especially excited because my other sister (basically) is returning home from her mission in one week from today!

This has been an amazing day of reflection. I am the luckiest girl in the world, because the people that surround me in my life are amazing. I love you all so much!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Beth...we love you too! Thanks for all the kind words. We are so lucky to have you in our lives too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, thanks for making me cry! You do have a lot to be thankful for, we all do. Thanks for marrying Landon.

    ReplyDelete