9/6/11

Catch up

Wow, I can't believe I haven't blogged in almost a month! Crazy. My apologies to the three people who follow this blog, we have been busy. But, I am going to start where I left off. So about a week and a half after our honeymoon, Landon and I had the opportunity to go to Lake Powell with the Fielding family. It was such a fun trip! And it was our first road trip together and we sure had a blast! It was such a nice break from work to relax and enjoy some sun. Here are some of the fun things we were able to do!

Landon was able to play with this video toy. Thanks Darren!



Lots of water fun!


We loved spending time with these rug rats.




And we loved the slide!



It was such a fun trip, and we can't wait until next year!!

1 comment:

  1. You have the most amazing lives, Mr. and Mrs. Beth Fielding! I love looking at your videos and pictures of your fun new life together! I am so happy for you and your love!!!
    Love you always,
    Al

    ReplyDelete