7/28/11

Busy bee's

I can't believe Landon and I have been married for over a month! That was honestly the fastest month of my life.We have had such a fun summer so far, and there are still a few weeks left to enjoy the sun! After we got home from our honeymoon, we went straight to Huntsville to spend the 4th with the Welch's. It was such a fun night and good to be back in the US of A. After we got back from Huntsville we went a week later to Lake Powell with the Fielding's. It was SUCH a fun trip, and Lake Powell was such a new experience for me!
I will post some more pictures in the next few days of that trip, but this was our houseboat.

Other than that I feel like we have just been going and going! We decided about a week ago that we wanted a pet.. so we decided to get 2 baby water frogs. Farrah and Fredrick. They are the greatest, they just wont eat their food.. could be a problem..
We have been cruising through life, shopping, trying to cook food, becoming almost unhealthily obsessed with videography, and loving every minute we get to spend together! Married life is the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment